I’ve always felt that photography connected me to the world I saw through the lenses. With the camera in my hands, it was like the minutes stopped, my eyes were lost in the details of the landscape and I surrendered myself. However, over 10 years as a photographer, this feeling of connection deepened, I reconnected with myself and my work developed to new formats beyond the limits of photography. Today, I experiment and create with different medias so I do not have any barriers for my artistic expression.
My work has become an extension of who I am, what I feel and what I believe. My connection, now, is more intense, truer and I feel free to express myself through images, words, brushstrokes or even unstructured embroidery.
- 2018 – July – Contemporary Fine Arts Practice at Central Saint Martins. London. UK.
- 2005 – Especialization in Photography of Socially Depressed and Conflicts Areas. Institut D’Estudis Fotogràfics de Catalunya. Spain.
- 2001 – 2002 – Professional Photography Certificate. Escola Panamericana de Arte. Brazil.
- 2000 – 2003 – Social Communication, Advertising and Marketing. Bachelor degree. ESPM – Escola de Propaganda e Marketing. Brazil.
- 2017 – MOOC – Short Course Certificate Seeing Through Photographs. MOMA NY.
- 2017 – MOOC – Short Course Certificate Modern Arts & Ideas. MOMA NY.
- July 2017 – Arte MART – Curso de desenho e pintura. Lisboa.
- 2018 – PX3 – Prix de la Photographie Paris – Honorable Mention in Fine Art Portrait. Awakening Photography.
- 2015 – IPA 2015 – International Photography Awards – Honorable Mention in Fine Art Portrait. Awakening Photography.
- Artworks are part of several private collections in Brazil, United States, Portugal, Germany, Belgium, Italy and South Korea.
- 2013 – Collective Exhibition – Concept Store / Art Gallery Mix&Match in São Paulo.
- 2011 – Collective Exhibition – Concept Store / Art Gallery Mix&Match in São Paulo.
- 2009 – Collective Exhibition – Great and new talents of photography – Imã Foto Galeria in São Paulo.
- 2009 – Casa Cor Trio in São Paulo.
- 2009 – Collective Exhibition – Concept Store / Art Gallery ALotOf Concept in São Paulo.
Photography Art Fairs
- 2015 – Foto Feira Cavalete #3 – Pinheiros, São Paulo.
- 2016 – Foto Feira Cavalete #4 no MIS – Museum of Image and Sound.
- 2016 – São Paulo Photo Weekend #2 – Vila Madalena, São Paulo.