Graduated in Advertising and Marketing from ESPM, Mariana Fogaça, specialized in Professional Photography at Escola Panamericana de Arte, in São Paulo, and in Documentary Photography at the Institut D’Estudis Fotografics de Catalunya, in Barcelona. Short Course Certificate Seeing Through Photographs at MOMA NY.
Working as a fine art photographer since 2007.
With a lot of sensitivity, Mariana seeks to capture poetry in all her compositions.
The photographer, is constantly exploring new techniques and visual concepts in her photographs.
Currently, her work is part of several private collections in Brazil, Portugal, United States, Germany, Belgium, Italy and South Korea.
- 2015 – IPA 2015 – International Photography Awards – Honorable Mention in Fine Art Portrait.
- 2013 – Collective Exhibition – Concept Store / Art Gallery Mix&Match in São Paulo.
- 2011 – Collective Exhibition – Concept Store / Art Gallery Mix&Match in São Paulo.
- 2009 – Collective Exhibition – Great and new talents of photography – Imã Foto Galeria in São Paulo.
- 2009 – Casa Cor Trio in São Paulo.
- 2009 – Collective Exhibition – Concept Store / Art Gallery ALotOf Concept in São Paulo.
Photography Art Fairs
- 2015 – Foto Feira Cavalete #3 – Pinheiros, São Paulo.
- 2016 – Foto Feira Cavalete #4 no MIS – Museum of Image and Sound.
- 2016 – São Paulo Photo Weekend #2 – Vila Madalena, São Paulo.